Passport valid at least six months
- 1 visa form
2 photographs with white background 45x35mm
- Covering letter for stating purpose of visit from company
- Company profile or Memorandum
- Business invitation letter from UK
- Hotel confirmation
- Bank statements last six months personal and company both
- Income Tax returns last three years personal and company both
If Employed Letter from employer stating No Objection to travel to UK, salary slips last three months appointments letter copy if new joining
Visa from VAF-1 and requirements same as tourist Additional require visa for next destination and Ticket details
Direct Airside Transit Visa (DATV)
DATV Visa Note required Passengers under following conditions
1. a valid visa for entry to Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America and a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom as part of a journey from the country in respect of which the visa is held to another country or territory;
2. a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom as part of a journey from Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America to another country or territory, provided that the transit passenger does not seek to transit the United Kingdom on a date more than six months from the date on which he last entered Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States of America with a valid visa for entry to that country;
3. a valid USA I-551 Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 21st April 1998;
4. a valid Canadian Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 28th June 2002;
5. a valid common format Category D visa for entry to an EEA State;
6. a valid common format residence permit issued by an EEA State pursuant to Council Regulation (EC) No. 1030/2002;
7. a diplomatic or service passport issued by the People's Republic of China;
8. a diplomatic or official passport issued by India
8. a diplomatic or official passport issued by Vietnam.
1. A valid U.S. immigrant visa packet (form 155A/155B)is a 'valid visa for DATV exemption purposes.
2. An expired I-551 Permanent Resident Card issued on or after 21 April 1998 when accompanied by an I-797 letter issued by the Bureau of Citizenship authorizing its extension, exempts the holder from the DATV requirement.
3. Holding either an I-512 Parole letter or an I-797C (Notice of Action) instead of a valid U.S. visa; or a Transportation Letter instead of a valid U.S. Permanent Residence Card issued on or after 21 April 1998; or a U.S Visa Foil endorsed, "NOT A VISA. FOIL PREPARED AT DHS REQUEST" does NOT qualify for exemption from the DAT visa requirement.
4. Holding a valid travel document with a U.S. ADIT stamp worded - "Processed for I-551. TEMPORARY EVIDENCE OF LAWFUL ADMISSION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE VALID UNTIL.... EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZED" does NOT qualify for exemption from the DAT visa requirement.
5. Whether holders of non-national (including refugee travel documents) require a DATV depends on their nationality and whether they qualify for one of the exemptions listed above. So, for instance, the holder of a non-national travel document (e.g. a refugee travel document) who is a national or a citizen of one of the countries listed on the DATV list (e.g. Afghanistan) will require a direct airside transit visa if they are traveling to the UK to transit on to a third country.
Visa requirements same as tourist additional requirement 1 visa from VAF-6 for (DATV) Visa for next destination and Ticket details Visa Fee