- Passport valid at least six months
- 1 visa form
- 2 photographs with white background 35x45mm
- It should be noted that for tourism, submission of confirmed round trip air ticket is a must.
- Hotel Confirmation
- Foreign Exchange
- Bank statements last three months
- Tax returns last three years
If the inviter is a Korean government or public institution/organization, the foresaid financial documents are not required.
If the applicant has already visited Korea, then the requirement to submit the foresaid financial documents could be flexibly applied.
If Employed : Letter from company stating No Objection
If Visit Relatives : Letter of invitation from invitee and invitee status details in South Korea
If the Foreigner Registration No., Employment certificate and Korean Income Tax Documents of the Indian living in Korea is submitted, it could be helpful in expediting the procedures.